The Summit is being held in conjunction with the Food Research and Action Center (FRAC) and Feeding America’s National Anti-Hunger Policy Conference, which begins on Sunday, February 26, 2012. This is another critical event for advocates committed to ending hunger in the United States, and we’ve worked closely with FRAC and Feeding America to make sure the two events are complementary. You can find more information about the Anti-Hunger Policy Conference at www.antihungerpolicyconference.org.
- Former Congresswoman Eva Clayton
- Ambassador Tony Hall, Alliance to End Hunger
- Rosemary Johnston, Maryland Governor’s Office on Children
- Jeremy Everett, Texas Hunger Initiative
- Dave Miner, Indianapolis Food Resource Network
And many more!
Representatives will attend from anti-hunger coalitions nationwide, including:
California, Colorado, District of Columbia, Idaho, Iowa, Indiana, Louisiana, Kansas, Maryland, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington, and more!