1. How much does it cost to attend the National Hunger Free Communities Summit?
There is a $100 registration fee to attend the 2013 Summit.
2. Where can I find more details about workshops being offered?
The agenda for the 2013 Summit will be posted and updated on a regular basis as speakers, panelists, and moderators are confirmed.
3. What if I can’t afford the costs of travel and/or lodging for the conference?
Please visit our scholarships page to learn how to apply for a need-based travel scholarship.
4. Who can I contact about sharing a room at the conference?
Please e-mail J.K. Granberg-Michaelson and be sure to include your name and contact information along with the details of your time at the hotel.
5. How much is parking at the hotel?
The Valet parking rate at the Mayflower Renaissance Hotel is $46.50 per day. There are also many self-park garages in the vicinity.
6. Where should I eat?
For restaurant suggestions and reservations go to Open Table.
7. What should I wear to the conference?
Conference attire is “business casual.”
8. What is DC weather like in early March?
Temperatures in DC in early March typically range from 33-55ºF.